5.19.2009

Update to myself

So i ate some leftover pizza yesterday. It was really good. The Hungry howies thats close to my house must put some mechanism ingredient in their pizza that triggers a craving once a week for Pizza and cinnamon bread to which you are helpless to resist, true story. Well 5am rolled around this morning and I zombied (yes, I'm using it as a verb) my way into the bathroom and did my routine. Shower, comb hair, brush teeth, the usual. This whole time my stomach has been feeling upset and i chalked it up to being hungry because I'm always hungry in the morning and usually don't eat until like 8 or 9. Well i stop at QT, get a Gatorade and am on my way to work.

I think God, in all his genius in creating our bodies, has some kind of sick and twisted sense of humor because as soon as i leave the QT.. my butt cheeks are foaming. I have got to poop something awful and the next closest stop is 2 miles away. My friend Rob will be shaking his head after he reads this but i went like 75 in a 45 to get there before i poo'd myself. Praise God i made it and was able to exorcise some demons in the QT bathroom stall.

I dont think I'm ever going to that QT again. /shudder

No comments:

Post a Comment